- GOMERS DON’T DIE.
- GOMERS GO TO GROUND.
- AT A CARDIAC ARREST, THE FIRST PROCEDURE IS TO TAKE YOUR OWN PULSE.
- THE PATIENT IS THE ONE WITH THE DISEASE.
- PLACEMENT COMES FIRST.
- THERE IS NO BODY CAVITY THAT CANNOT BE REACHED WITH A #14G NEEDLE AND A GOOD STRONG ARM.
- AGE + BUN = LASIX DOSE.
- THEY CAN ALWAYS HURT YOU MORE.
- THE ONLY GOOD ADMISSION IS A DEAD ADMISSION.
- IF YOU DON’T TAKE A TEMPERATURE, YOU CAN’T FIND A FEVER.
- SHOW ME A BMS (Best Medical Student, a student at the Best Medical School) WHO ONLY TRIPLES MY WORK AND I WILL KISS HIS FEET.
- IF THE RADIOLOGY RESIDENT AND THE MEDICAL STUDENT BOTH SEE A LESION ON THE CHEST X-RAY, THERE CAN BE NO LESION THERE.
- THE DELIVERY OF GOOD MEDICAL CARE IS TO DO AS MUCH NOTHING AS POSSIBLE.
House of God Rules
Already a few references to the book House of God. For your edification, the rules are listed below:
When I was in nursing school, a friend of mine was walking out of a class when he suddenly couldn’t speak, his left arm and leg stopped wor...
General Information about Burns One of the most painful injuries that one can ever experience is a burn injury. When a burn occurs to the...
Communications Communication is one of the most important tools in the medical profession. The better the communication, the better care ...
So the last case of the morning yesterday was a 24 year old male in respiratory distress. He got duoneb breathing treatments and a magnesium...